Frequently Asked Questions
If you’ve got questions, we’ve got the answers!
1. How do I know you’re a legitimate website?
Fifa Coin Store is an official UK Company, registered with the Companies House. We have been trading successfully for over a year now, transacting over 28,000 orders. For further information about us, please click here.
To read our independent reviews from our past customers, please refer to our Reviews page.
As for payment protection, we use the most secured 2048-bit secured SSL encryption which means none of your payment details can be intercepted or decrypted.
To quash any remaining doubts, our website has been granted an EV SSL after being closely audited by Comodo - the world's leading e-commerce security company. As a result our URL bar turns green with a constant padlock on it. If you click on the padlock Comodo will confirm our UK company name (Online Trade Solution LTD) and legitimacy of website.
2. How do I buy FIFA 17 Ultimate Team Coins online?
1) Well that’s simple, just enter our Shop and select which console you play FIFA 17 on.
2) On the second stage you will need to select the amount of FIFA Coins you wish to receive.
3) Once you have selected the amount of coins, you need to list ANY worthless player on the market with a matching BUY NOW price tag as the amount of coins you have selected.
Therefore, if you want 100k coins, you will need to list a player on the Ultimate Team transfer market for 100k BUY NOW.
4) Next you need to return to our website and input the name of the player you have just listed on the market and press the 'find player' button. Our automated system will then begin to search the market for your player and bring back all club names who has that player listed for that exact price. Simply select your club name from the dropdown bar and proceed onto the checkout.
5) Once the automated system has found your player on the market you will be taken onto our checkout to review your order and pay securely via our protected payment gateway.
6) As soon as your payment is sent our automated system instantly purchases the player you have previously instructed the system to buy, thus delivering your coins and fulfilling the order.
3. How do I sell my FIFA 17 Ultimate Team Coins online?
1) Once again you need to firstly select which console your coins belong to, whether that’s the PlayStation, Xbox or PC.
2) You then need to select the quantity of coins you wish to sell. Upon selecting the quantity, you will receive a quotation on how much you’ll receive for selling that amount of coins.
3) On the next stage you will be asked to input your full name and Moneybookers/Skrill email address of the account you’d like to be paid into.
4) Our automated system will then list a player on the transfer market for the amount of coins you wish to sell to us. Our website will then present you with the search criteria you need to input into your search fields in order to find and purchase our player.
5) As soon as our player has been purchased your funds will instantly be released into the Skrill account you’ve informed us of.
4. How long does it take to receive my FIFA 17 Coins?
Due to our innovative automated delivery system we are able to deliver FIFA 17 Coins INSTANTLY, no matter what time of the day it is! As soon as your payment is completed, you simply need to refresh your trade pile and your player will be sold. Therefore your account will be accredited with the coins, ready to buy those superstar players!
5. What payment methods do you accept?
As we’re a multinational business we are able to sell worldwide, no matter of your location!
We accept nearly all Credit Cards and Debit Cards (VISA / MasterCard / Maestro / American Express / JCB / Diners Club), along with the most popular forms of national based payments such as iDeal, Giropay and PostePay. Along with many more!
To see the full payment list of accepted payments, please click here.
6. Do you cover EA’s 5% tax levy?
Unfortunately we do not cover EA’s 5% taxes.
If you didn’t know, EA take 5% off ALL transactions within the game.
7. Do you sponsor YouTube channels & websites?
Yes we do, however we can only accept a limited amount of YouTubers & websites which means we will only aim to sponsor those channels with a high amount of (legitimate) subscribers. If you have above 1k subscribers then please apply to our Sponsorship Program.
8. Do I have to pay in GBP (£)?
When you checkout the final figure will eventually be settled in GBP. However, if you don’t live in the UK then your payment will be taken in your native currency (EUR? USD? CAD?) and automatically exchanged to GBP by our payment gateway. We recommend on using XE's Currency Converter to calculate how much our coins will cost in your selected currency.
9. Do I need a MoneyBookers account to pay?
No you do not, which is great! This means that you can pay as a guest account and pay directly via Credit/Debit card.
10. What happens if the EA Servers are down?
In the case of the EA Servers being down, all orders will manually be delivered until the EA Servers are back online. This is due to our automated delivery system being unable to connect to the servers and find your FIFA player on the transfer market.
11. You are out of stock, when will you have more?
We are rarely out of stock, but in an unlikely case that we are, then we'll already be contacting our suppliers to restock. Our stock levels are displayed in real time so be sure to check back very soon!
12. Can I get a refund if my coins aren’t delivered within 48 hours?
Yes of course! If for some reason we do not manage to deliver your coins to you within 48 hours then please email us here and either request a full refund or ask for an update on where your order is up to. The most likely cause of coins not being delivered is due to EA servers being down.
13. I still have some questions?
Feel free to email us at Support@FifaCoinStore.com for any other questions or alternatively chat to us via the live chat feature in the bottom right corner of your screen.